WHAT IS 2-1-1?
Help when you need it most. Dial 2-1-1 or visit nc211.org to connect with a network of over 18,000
resources right here in North Carolina. Our call center experts and website can assist you with:
• Food, Housing & Utilities
• Child Care & Education Services
• Financial Education/Credit Counseling
• Job Training
• Counseling/Support Groups
• Mental Health & Substance Abuse
• Senior Services
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Disaster Services and so much more
The first step in finding help is knowing who to call. 9-1-1 is for emergencies, 4-1-1 is for directory assistance
and 2-1-1 is for finding community health and human service resources.
Simply dial 2-1-1 from any phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to reach a trained, compassionate call specialist.